Thursday, January 21, 2010

The never ending paper process

So I'm suppose to be finishing my paper for my nutrition homework..... I'm doing everything but that. I have organized my music on all three programs of my laptop, caught up with friends, text a few people, checked the facebook and now I'm blogging.

Homework status - unfinished.

I have to write a paper on the lower colon, I mean really there is no hurry to get to that! I'm so grossed out I never want to eat again! That won't last long :)

What teacher thinks to themselves "Hey, I have an idea, I'll have all the students right a two page paper on the lower colon." (YUCK)

Let me tell you it does not make for ineresting reading.


Apparently I have left somethings out.... well let me fix that.
Your lower intestine is 10 feet long about the length of a tennis court.
Your lower intestine looks like velvet with hair on it, the villi move like a sea anemone... now doen't that just sound like fun!

My paper is on a specific disease known as IBS (not inductive bible study)
I will not list the symptoms because I'm having a hard enough time reading about it.


*Note to self - don't eat while reading.

that's all I'm going to share :) ..... THE END


Okay ..... homework time...

(

2 comments:

  1. Rats. I wanted to see what "labels" you put on this post.:)

    Just think ANEMONE. Want me to make some chili? Or brownies? Or....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could add detail so then everyone would know not only what your lower intestine looked like, how long it is and what IBS is ..... I think everyone would find it excellent late night reading don't you! :)

    ReplyDelete